- Print |
Welcome to the Aquona website
Aquona Gestión de Aguas de Castilla, S.A.U. is an environmental company whose activity is focused on complete water cycle services. It is a leading company in Castile-La Mancha and Castile and León, where it has been in operation since 1969.
It operates in 130 municipalities, where it serves 1,100,000 inhabitants and safeguards the quality of water for human consumption, in 111 million m3 of water per year.
The route water travels from its natural state to the complex social use we make of it is a long one. At Aquona, we ensure correct management of water from the start. Our goal is to make profound respect for the environment compatible with supplying water in perfect condition for daily use by all members of society.
Sustainable management enables us to offer our customers a service commitment based on quality assurance and care for the environment, founded on continuous research and a firm investment in technological innovation. Each time you turn on the tap in your house, Aquona professionals are providing all their knowledge and innovation to each stage of the urban water cycle.
Beyond mere management, Aquona promotes education and awareness for responsible water use, thus contributing to a future society that is more caring of its environment, maintaining a firm commitment to the planet and society.
Transparency in management and care of the public, as well as efficiency, sustainability and social responsibility, are the pillars of our management model, which is reflected in our vision, mission and values.
Vision• Be leaders in the management of services associated with the complete water cycle in Castile-La Mancha and Castile and León.
• Become a benchmark company in the application of innovative technological solutions in the water sector.
• Offer the best services so we are seen by the public as a dynamic, competent company, committed to the environment and the different social realities in the cities and towns where we provide a service.
Mission• Manage water with the maximum guarantee of efficiency to improve the quality of life of people and sustainability of the environment.
• Transmit our accumulated knowledge and experience to society, generating value for our customers.
• Plan and develop our business to help achieve the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
Values•Excellence in the provision of services.
•Professionalism and transparency among our staff and chain of suppliers.
•Innovation to constantly improve the processes and services provided.
•Sustainability focused on people’s well-being, with consideration for economic, social and environmental factors.
• Contribution to the development of the local communities where we operate.
• Occupational health and safety as the maximum priority in each and every one of our activities.